90's Party Mix

( over 100 hits megamix )

90's Party Mix

Tracklist
Intro
J.K. - My Radio
Netzwerk - Memories
Orlando - I'm Dreaming
Orlando - Memories Of You
TH Express - I'm On Your Side
Unlimited Nation - Move Your Body
Samira - When I Look Into Your Eyes
Afrika Bambaataa - Feel The Vibe
Odyssey - Riding On A Train
Netzwerk - Passion
J.K. - You And I
Orlando - She's Alone
Stella Getz - Dr. Love (7" version)
Playahitty - The Summer Is Magic
Corona - Baby, Baby
La Bouche - Be My Lover
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Never Alone
Alexia - Summer Is Crazy
Culture Beat - Mr. Vain
Masterboy - I Got To Give It Up
Maxx - Get-A-Way
Mr. President - Up'n Away
Intermission Feat. Lori Glori - 6 Days
Dance 4 Colour - More Of The Hot Stuff
E-Rotic - Max Don't Have Sex With Your Ex
The Free - Lover On The Line
Antares - Ride On A Meteorite
Mr. President - I'll Follow The Sun
Souladenic - My System
Activate - Let The Rhythm Take Control
Dj Bobo - Love Is All Around
Magic Affair - In The Middle Of The Night
Jam & Spoon - Right In The Night
Jam & Spoon Feat. Plavka - Find Me
TNN - La Cucamarcha
The B.C.52's - Meet The Flinstones
Mo-do - Eins, Zwei Polizei
The prodigy - No Good
Kadoc - The Night Train
BBE - Seven Days And One Week
Nina - Until All Your Dreams Come True
B.G. The Prince Of Rap - Rock A Bit
Magic Affair - Omen 3
Culture Beat - Anything
Masterboy - Anybody
Masterboy - Generation Of Love
Swing Feat. Dr. Alban - Sweet Dreams
Love Message - Love message
Corona - The Rhythm Of The Night
Le Click - Call Me
Loft - Hold On
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Banquet - What Shall We Do With The Drunken Sailor
Ice Mc - Think About The Way
The Gibson Brothers - Cuba 1996
Bellini - Samba De Janeiro
Mighty Dub Kats - Magic Carpetride
Prince Ital Joe & Marky Mark - United
Ice Mc - Take Away The Colour
Scatman John - Scatman
Speedy J. - Pullover
Sash - Mysterious Times
Me & Mr. Jones - Keep On Be Strong
Quicksilver - Bingo Bango
Dance Reaction - Disco Train 1996
Klubheads - Klubhopping
La Bouche - Sweet Dreams
Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking
Dr. Alban - Let The Beat Go On
Dr. Alban - It's My Life
Army Of Lovers - Crucified
Sparks - When Do I Get To Sing My Way
Haddaway - Rock My Heart
No Mercy - Where Do You Go
Everything But The Girl - Missing
Nightcrawlers - Surrender Your Love
Real Mc Coy - This Is Your Night
Felix - Don't You Want Me
The Bucketheads - Got Myself Together
The Bucketheads - The Bomb
M-People - Moving On Up
N-Trance - D.i.s.c.o.
Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah ! (Short Version)
Dr. Alban - It's My Life (Raggadag Remix)
Positive Connextion - Abracadabra (12" Version)
Haddaway - What Is Love
Take That - Relight My Fire
Caught In The Act - My Arms Keep Missing You
Co-Ro Feat. Taleesa - Because The Night
Bobby Brown - Two Can Play (K-Klassic Radio Mix)
Cher - Believe
Gary Barlow - Stronger
Right Said Fred - Don't Talk Just Kiss
Eros Ramazotti - Fuoco Nel Fuoco
Kaoma - Lambada
Desireless - Voyage, Voyage
Modern Talking - Cheri Cheri Lady (New Version)
N-Sync - Tearin' Up My Heart (Extended Version)
Sqeezer - Saturday Night (Extended Video Version)
Spice Girls - Wannabe
Backstreet Boys - Everybody
Britney Spears - Crazy
Funky Diamonds - I Know That You Want Me
Snap - I've Got The Power
Ace of Base - The Sign
T-Spoon - Mercedes Benz
Whigfield - Big Time
Dr. Alban - Hello Africa
Snow - Informer (Radio Edit)
Stakka Bo - Here We Go
Will Smith - Men In Black
Pandora - I Love You Baby (Extended Version)
Randy Bush - Foreign Affair
Ace of Base - All That She Wants
Fun Factory - Celebration
Dr. Alban - Away From Home
Outro

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = eurodance-mix.blogspot.com
(use copy and paste)

24 comments:

  1. Thanks a lot ! Excelente Job !!!
    Best Regards from Argentina!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you 4 your comment!!!
    Come back soon!!!
    I"ll try to add new stuff each day!!!!
    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi MOS!!
    I"we downloaded the file once again to check the pass.
    The pass is OK!!
    "eurodance-mix.blogspot.com"
    use copy and paste
    COME BACK SOON 4 MORE GREAT MUSIC AND MIXES!!:)

    ENJOY!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's ok ! It works !! :))
    Great work !!

    THX for all this new sound for me !!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I´m so happy to find your site because I love Dance music from the 90´s! Keep doing this what you are doing and many thanks for this Blog.

    Best Regards from Zagreb, Croatia!!

    Željko

    ReplyDelete
  6. total geile zeit .....danke

    ReplyDelete
  7. doesnt work for get error messages.please someone help me :-(

    ReplyDelete
  8. The password is eurodance-mix.blogspot.com
    (use copy and paste)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Unique music, brilliant mixing, great job :) I'm glad I found you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bravo !!!
    Greetings from Croatia !!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bravo! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is this a custom mix or is it available commercially? Any way to identify the custom mixes when sifting through the 400-some wonderful posts on this blog? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i can't say how happy i was when i found you website.great job.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much. I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So happyyyyyyyyyyy manythanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. hauhuahauhuahahauauauaahauauhauauahua best mix thanks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. The password is eurodance-mix.blogspot.com
    (use copy and paste)

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry name of song at 2:31 !!! plz tell me fast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. ok i find!!! orlando ftw ;) and great job :))

    ReplyDelete
  20. Super - Poland (Haj)

    ReplyDelete