Turn up The Bass Megamix 1996

Turn up The Bass Megamix 1996

Genre:Electronic, Hip Hop
Style:House, Happy Hardcore


TCM - The Official Countdown Intro
Coolio - 1-2-3-4 (Sumpin' New)
MK - Burning
Heller & Farley Project - Ultra Flava
Alcatraz - Giv Me Luv
The Course - Ready Or Not
Full Intention - Uptown Downtown
Gigi D'Agostino - Sweetly
Alex Party - Read My Lips
Deep Zone - It's Gonna Be All Right
Amber - This Is Your Night
Tanya Louise - Deep In You
Klubbheads - Klubbhopping
Whigfield - Sexy Eyes
Livin' Joy - Don't Stop Movin'
T-Spoon - Rockstar
Peach - On My Own (Klubbheads Tribal Dub Mix)
Paradisio - Bailando
DJ Jean & Peran - I Give My Life
Kadoc - The Nighttrain
S'Express - Theme From S-Express (The Return Trip)
Bass Symphony - Deep Side
2 Unlimited - Spread Your Love
Kellee - My Love (Remix)
7Even - Seven Days And One Week
Over Files - Children
Furia - I Want You Boy (Boy Pan Mix)
Doop - Ridin
Scooter - I'm Raving
Double Vision - All Right
Twenty 4 Seven - We Are The World
2 Unlimited - Jump For Joy
T-Spoon - Smiling
Critical Mass - Burnin' Love
DJ Paul Elstak* - Rave On
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Fairytales
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Mirror Of Love
Nance - Big Brother Is Watching You
DJ Paul Elstak - The Promised Land
Critical Mass - Believe In The Future
Nakatomi - Children Of The Night
Lipstick - I'm A Raver
Party Animals - Have You Ever Been Mellow
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - There's A Key
Party Animals - Aquarius
4 Tune Fairytales - Take Me 2 Wonderland
4 Tune Fairytales - My Little Fantasy
TCM - Suddenly It Stopped

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

1 comment:

  1. hero for posting this :D

    Thank you, brings back childhood memories

    ReplyDelete