Strictly Dance - Dance Party Vol. 1 (1998)

Strictly Dance -  Dance Party Vol. 1

Strictly Dance - Dance Party Vol. 1

1. Intro
Vengaboys - Boom Boom Boom Boom
Dr. Bombay - S.O.S. (The Tiger Took My Family)
2 Unlimited - Be Free Tonight
E-Type - Angels Crying
Beatbox - Come Into My Club
Tina Cousins - Pray
Papaya - Hero
2. Touché - This Goodbye Is Not Forever
Orlando Easy Lover
Cher - Believe
Elena Becker - Here We Are
Whigfield - Givin' All My Love
Prince Charming - Do You Wanna Try?
Jhava - Don't Tell Me Lies
Jhava - Show Me The Way
Kikki Ortiz - Estoy Aqui
3. Seven Days - Send Me An Angel
Blackwood - I Miss You
Anime - Yukimo
Gonna Gee - Are You Gonna Be Me?
Luca L. - Amado Mio
Blanko Disco - Magic Summer
Valeria Vix - La Marocha
The Soundlovers - Surrender
Triple X. - The Gates Of Doom
4. Paps 'N' Skar - Because I'm Free
Regina - What Can You Do?
Tuttifrutti - Superboy
Echo - Males & Females
K-Box - Do You Want My Love?
Simone Jay - Luv Thang
Alexia - Gimme Love
S.E.F.E. - Paradise
DJ Miko - Superboy
Vespa Brothers - Jump And Boom
5. Kate Project - If You Can Say Goodbye
Orlando - Together Again
Fun 2 U - My Little Flower
Ken Laszlo - Summer Nights
Infanta - Bailo Sola
J.K. - Go On
Ramirez - La Locura
Prezioso - I Wanna Rock
Whigfield - Sexy Eyes '98
Robin - Flames Of Love
Ken Laszlo - When I Fall In Love
6. Ric Fellini - We Come To Rimini '98
Radiorama - Di Da Di
Kikka - Don't Make Me Live
Corona - The Power Of Love '98
49ers - Let The Sunshine In
Dablitz - Love & Devotion
Capella - U Got To Let The Music '98
Corona - Walking On Music
Sunny Boys - Life
7. Patric Victorio - La Copa De Vida
Sillicon - True Faith
Wienna - Little Angela
Chou Project - Jungle In My Heart
Katty B. - Where Do You Go?
Greta - Summer Of Love
Kate Project - I Don't Wanna Believe
Kighine 303 - Superstereo
Heaven & Earth - Thank God
8. Alexia - Claro De Luna
Gigi D'Agostino - Cuba Libre
Fellini - Amore
Radiorama - Beautiful Man
Delegation - Searching
Morgana - Feel The Night Way
Bandido - Get Into The Groove
Alma - If You Tolerate
Wienna - Fire On The Moon
L. Dedalo - Easy Lady
Ken Laszlo - Love Things
9. Rivival - Subculture
Final Fantasy - I Close My Eyes
Salo DJ - Explosion
Saccoman - Magic Moments
Manola - N'est Pas Possible
DJ Jeffrey - Galaxy Of Love
DJ Jeffrey - Got 2 Be With You
Libra - Take Me With Your Love
Radiorama - Give Me The Night
Dante - What Can I Do?
10. DJ Panda - Listen
Superbeat - Feel The Drive '98
DJ Carlos - I Just Died
A. Kay B. - Destiny
Dhonna - You're My Baby
Scarlett - Take Me Up
Dr. DJ Cerla - Crazy 4 Love
Sara - Time Of Change
Enderdream - Share A Little Shelter
DJ Space C. - Cruel Summer

Total time; 69:34 min.

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much!
    You have no idea how hard I have been looking to find this mix.
    God bless you!

    ReplyDelete