Shark Attack 10 - The Double Attack (1995)

Shark Attack 10 - The Double Attack (1995)


Shark Attack 10 - The Double Attack

Megamix By Shark

Genre:Electronic, 90s Music
Style: Dance, House, Trance, House, Pop,

Tracklist

CD.1

Shark Attack Megamix 10

1. Corona - I Don't Wanna Be A Star
2 Unlimited - Do What's Good For Me
Märy Kiani - I Imagine
Cherry Moon - Everybody Get Down
Me & My - Dub I Dub
Trival Voice - Ridin' On The Night
DJ Hooligan - I Want You
Open Minded People - Are You Ready?
Aladino - Stay With Me
La Bouche - I Love To Love
Moratto - Radar System
DJ Sammy feat. Carisma - Life Is Just A Game

Shark Hype! Three

2. Club X. - The Sequel
De Donatis - The Virus
The Montini Experience II - Astrosyn
Marusha - Unique
Hector - Luv Me
Caballero - Love Is A Shield
Onda Del Futuro - Storia d'Amore
Castello - Il Sogno
Rexanthony - Polaris Dream
Chill - Na Na
Technohead - Headsex
Eniac - My Way
Megalomania - Close Your Eyes
Robotnico 3 - Can You Feel The Beat (RMX)
House Of Insanity - Krypton (444 Mix)
DJ Paul Elstak - Don't Leave Me Alone
Party Animals - Have You Ever Benn Mellow?

Bonustracks

3. Culture Beat - Inside Out (RMX)

4. Adina Howrard - Freak Like Me (RMX)

25x1995 = Bananas's Madmix

5. 25x1995 = Bananas's Madmix
feat. The Outhere Brothers, Celvin Rotane,
Snap, Alex Party, Masterboy, Marusha,
Star Wash, Perplexer, ...

CD.2

Shark House Attack Part 2

1. Jazzy Jeff - Boom! Shake The Room
Joelle - Upside Down
Uplifters - Mr. Real
20 Fingers feat. Katrina - Sex Machine
The Original - B 2Gether
Crystal Waters - Relax
Double Dee deat. Dany - Found Love
Happy Clappers - I Believe
Michael Jackson - Earth Song
E.Motion - The N. North & The Sexy South
Sweetbox - Shakalala
Machito Ponce - Ponte A Brincar
Molella feat. Outhere Brothers - If You Wanna Party
Pizzaman - Happiness
Maxx - Move Your Body
400 Hz - I've Got The Music In Me
Hed Boys - Girls & Boys
Chazz - A Mover La Colita
M&M Crew feat. Cali Gold - Move On
Head-On - I Want Your Love
Party Happening People - People
Merlyn And Six Wicked Kids - Grooveliker

Downbeat Dance Mix 2

2. Alliance Ethnik - Honesty & Jalousie
Ace Of Base - Lucky Love
Fever feat. Tippalrie - Stayin' Alive '95
La Verona - Love Of My Life
D-Zone - Don't Stop It, I Like It
De De - Party
M.N.8 - Happy
Diana King - Ain't Nobody
DJ Bobo - It's Time For Christmas
Kool G Rap - Fast Life
T.L.C. - Diggin' On You
Luniz - I Got 5 On It (RMX)
Luniz feat. Teddy - Playa Hata

Highlander Minimix 2

3. Double You - Because I'm Loving You
Irene Cara - Rhythm Of My Life
Donald Duck - Mr. Duck (That's Donald)
T.H. Express feat. Joe - I'm On Your Side
Me & My - Baby Boy

Bonustrack

4. Highlander Minimix 1

Total time; 148:53 min.

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment