Mix For You - Internet Dance Charts 3 (1998)

Mix For You - Internet Dance Charts 3


Mix For You Presents
Internet Dance Charts volume 3
Megamix by: DJ Duke

Genre: Electronic, 90s Music
Style: Dance, House, Euro Rap, Soul

Tracklist


Intro
Faxen Machen
Decapo Leanoin - My Heart Will Go On
Madonna - Like A Prayer (Remix ´98)
Vengaboys - Up & Dawn
Super Max - Lovemachine
Da Klubb Kings - It´s Time To Get Funky
DJ Sammy feat. Carisma - Magic Moment
Getting Married - Ding Dong Ding
Bossi - Time To Make The Floor Bum
Aqua - My Oh My
DJ - Breake This Down
KK System - Fax U
Groove Gangsters - Make You Yeah
DJ Jam X - Talk Up
Paralyzer - The Movin´ Generation
D-Vice - Show Me The Way
Ghetto Brothers - Dip Yo Hips
Marusha - Free Love
St. Tropez - You´re My Heart, You´re My Soul
Tom Besser with La Toya Jackson - Don´t Break My Heart
Corona - Walking On Music
Techno Cat - No No No
Planet Bass - Axel F.
WestBam - Save The Robots
Gate 2 - Open The Gate
Fiocco - Spread The Word Around
Mark Van Dale with Enrico - Water Verve

Phase 2 Euro Dance Charts:

2 Eivissa - Tutu Tu Ta Oh La
Marisa Turner - I Wanna Be Loved By You, Ooh Baby Ooh
Caught In The Act - Baby Come Back
Joanna - Frozen
Happy Nation - Girls Just Want To Have Fun
DJ Bobo - Where Is Your Love
Alexia - Gimme Love
2 Eivissa - Tu Tu Tu Ta Oh La Move Your Body
Whigfield - Givin´ All My Love
Modern Talking - You´re My Heart, You´re My Soul ´98
The Tamperer - Feel It
The Funk Junkeez - Got Funk?
Rhythm Masters vs. DJ Surpreme - Enter The Scene
Sven Väth - Fusion
DJ Tonka - Security That Night

Phase 3 Euro Rap & Soul Charts:

Intro Winnetou & Shatterhand
4 The Cause - Stand By Me
Destiny´s Child - No No No
Mase feat. Total - What You Want
Young Deenay - Wanna Be Your Lover
Nana - Remember The Time
Mellowbag & Freundeskreis - Tabula Rasa
Rest Assured - Treat Infamy
LL Cool J - Hot Hot Hot
Sunvibe - Dreamer
Karmah - Just Be Good To Me
Sweet Connection - True
Pappa Bear - When The Rain Begins To Fall
Rapublec - Serenade
Gazebo - I Like Chopin ´98
Los Umbrellos - No Tengo Dinero

Bonustrack:
Gazebo - I Like Chopin ´98 (Freestyle Remix)

Total Time: 74:28

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment