Gam gam compilation

Gam gam compilation
Mixed tracklist

Mauro Pilato & Max Monti - Gam Gam 4:30
ICE MC - It's A Rainy Day 3:45
JT Company - Live My Life (Remix) 3:55
Deadly Sins - Everybody's Dancing 3:29
Marvellous Melodicos - Sing Oh 2:56
Nina - Dance The Night Away 3:45
Taleesa - I Found Luv 4:50
G.E.M. - I Feel You Tonight 4:24
Charles Shaw - I'm Feeling 3:20
Ti.Pi.Cal. - Illusion 3:40
Tony Di Bart - Do It 3:28
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dreams (Will Come Alive) 5:08
Dynamic Base - Make Me Wonder 4:19
New Atlantic - Sunshine After The Rain 3:19
Lovers - 7 Seconds 4:26
Baffa - Rush To The Moon (Remix) 3:58

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = eurodance-mix.blogspot.com
(use copy and paste)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you very much!!!!!! The BSET Compilation! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA EURODANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!!!!! The BSET Compilation! I'm HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!! VIVA EURODANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete