Mega Dance '94 (1994)

Mega Dance '94

Tracklist-

2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Never Alone
Urban Cookie Collective - Feels Like Heaven
Doop - Doop
Stax - Joy
2 Unlimited - Maximum Overdrive
DJ Bobo - Take Control
T-Spoon - No Time To Waste
The Outhere Brothers - Fuk U In The Ass
Dynamic Base - Africa
Haddaway - I Miss You (Club Mix)
Robin S. - What I Do Best (Work Remix)
Mount Rushmore - I've Got The Music In Me
X Press 2 - Say What
DJ Jazzy Jeff & Fresh Prince - I'm Looking For The One
Intermission - Piece Of My Heart
Indee (Featuring. Gigolo) - Pom Pom
Time Frequency - Real Love
Jam & Spoon - Right In The Night (Fall In Love With You)
Fixxit - Funk Dat

Playing Time.........: 01:17:15
Total Size...........: 106,09 MB

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

2 comments: