Cool Cuts - Der Ultimative Mix

Cool Cuts - Der Ultimative Mix
Cool Cuts - Der Ultimative Mix!

Tracklist

Dance mix (135 - 145 bmp)
Dancing time 41;13

Intro - (K2)
Cartouche - Touch The Sky
Neon Light - Get Down Everybody
Jim Feat. Sai - 24 Hours
J & Scott - I Gotta Feel It
Patirc - Love Me
Sparks - When Do I Get To Sing My Way
4 AM – Stayin' Alive
Baby D – Let Me Be Your Fantasy
Definition Of Joy - Stay With Me 4 Ever
Activate - Save Me
Digivalley - Happy
DJ Bobo - Love is all around
X-Pression - This is our night
Dr. Alban - Go See The Dentist
The Free - Lover On The Line
Pharao - There Is A Star
DJ Joe T. Vanelli - Play With The Voice
3-O-Matic - Success
Comic - I Surrender To Your Love
Slam - Back To Music
Cabballero - Hymn (RMX)

Mark'Oh Megamix (165 bmp)
Megamark time 16;11

Love Song
You Want More
Let's Do It Again
Dreaming Of You
Can You Feel The Rhythm?
Tears Don't Lie
Randy
How Do I Love You
Friendship

Club Beat (bmp)
Clubbing Time 17;12

Intro
Dave Stewart – Heart Of Stone RMX
Tom Jones – If I Only Knew RMX
Reel 2 Real - Can You Feel It?
20 Fingers - Short Dick Man
Michelle Gayle – Sweetness
Spirits - Don't Bring Me Down
Pearl Feat. Zaradika - Celebrate
Barbara Tucker - I Get Lifted
Promo – Whitelabel (?)

Total time; 74:02 min.

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment