FetenRecords - Back To The 90's Vol.01

FetenRecords - Back To The 90's Vol.01
Back To The 90's Vol.01

Megamix By FetenRecords
Genre:Electronic, Dance, 90s music

Tracklist


Intro
Supa T. - Love & Respect
Hip Hop Boys - The Party Goes Tonight
Haddaway - What Is Love
Snap - Rythm Is A Dancer
Skibby & King Lover - Feel My Riddim
Corona - The Rythm Of The Night
Double You - Run To Me
Twenty 4 Seven - Slave To The Music
Intermission - Piece Of My Heart
K.Da'Cruz - New High Energy
3-O-Matic - All I Want Is You
Prince Ital Joe & Marky Mark - United
Culture Beat - Mr.Vain
Ice MC - Think About The Way
Amadin - You Make Me Feel Alright
Playahiti - The Summer Is Magic
Cappella - U Got 2 Let The Music
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Mauro Picotto & Max Monti - Clap,Clap
The Lovers - Love Me To The Limit
Mr.President - Up'n Away
Activate - Save Me
B.G.The Prince Of Rap - The Colour Of My Dreams
Jam & Spoon - Right In The Night
Orlando - I'm Dreaming
Maxx - No More
Love Message - Love Message
Masterboy - Feel The Heat Of The Night
Dr.Bombay - Calcutta
Tallesa - I Found Luv
Bad Boys Blue - Luv 4 U Toy Box - The Sailor Song
IQ-Check - Gotta Get It Groovin
Magic Affair - In The Middle Of The Night
Odyssey - Riding On The Train
Masterboy - Is This The Love
Twenty 4 Seven - Is It Love
2 Unlimited - No Limit
Activate - I Say What I Want
Culture Beat - Anything
Ophelia - Hand In Hand
United Zeros - Lila Traktor
Datura - Mantra
Serge - Were Are You Now
Fraktal 2 - Die Reise
Chary T - Love's Gonna Get The Feeling
Deep Star - Somewhere Out There
Dolly Buster - Make Love(Make No War)
Jay - When Your Love Is Really True

Bonustracks:

Zoee - Tekkno Wonderland
Dolly Buster - Make Love(Make No War)
Jay - When Your Love Is Really True
The Rattles - I Drove All Night

Total time; 79:23 min.

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment