Langnase Mix ( 1 - 3 )

Langnase Mix ( 1 - 3 )
Langnase Mix vol 1,2 and 3

Genre:Electronic, Megamix
Style:Dance, Euro House ,Italodance,House

Tracklist

Langnase vol I

1. Nightcrawlers - Push That Feeling On
Mory Kante - Yeke Yeke
Luvspunge - Didn't I Give You Love
Alex Party - Don't Give Me Your Life
Duke - So In Love With You
Corona - Baby Baby
2 In A Room - Ahora Es
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Groove Yard - Watch Me Now
Jam & Spoon - Great Mission
Swing & Dr. Alban - Sweet Dreams
John Scatman - Scatman
Mr. President - I'll Follow The Sun
DJ Bobo - Love Is All Around
X-Pressions - This Is Our Night
Prezioso - Anybody Anyway
Splash - One More Dream
General Base - I See You
N-Trance - Set You Free
X-Pressions - Come On
Twenty 4 Seven - Keep On Trying
Coro feat. Lyen - Runaway
Infinity & Roxanne Price - In The Name Of Love
Two Heads - Do You Really Want My Love
Yello - Tremendous Pain
Liquid Is Liquid - Tease Me
Odyssey - Face II Face
Taucher - Infinity
Taboo - I Dream Of You Tonight
Jam & Spoon - Angel
Ultra Sonic - Check Your Head
Andrea True - Lovin' You
Doug Laurent - I'm Rushing
Space Frog - Lost In Space ('95 RMX)
Trance Opera - Conquest Of Paradise
Microbots - I Didn't Know What To Expect
Members Of Mayday - The Bells Of Reformation
U 96 - Club Bizarre (RMX)
D-Sign - When It's Cold
Interactive - Living Without Your Love
Megalomania - Emotion
Shat - Telstar
General Base - Rhythm & Drums
Yenius - Dream Of You
Infectious - I Need Your Lovin'
Star Wash - Disco Fans
Psy Cox - Hypnotish
Scooter - Move Your Ass (RMX)
Sunbeam - Outside World ('95 RMX)
Jam & Spoon - Can You Feel It
Exotica - Can You Imagine
S.M. Trax - Human Inspirations
Mark Oh - Midnight (Ghostmix)


Langnase vol 2

1. Nightcrawlers - Surrender Your Love
Blackbox - Not Anyone (Kamasutra RMX)
Groove Garden - Positiv Energie
Wildchild - Renegade Master
F-Action - Let's Get Closer Baby
Deep Forest - Martha's Song (Rmx)
Duke - So In Love With You (RMX)
DJ Dero - La Capana
Celvin Rotane - I Believe
Minty - Unless Man
Pizzaman - Sex On The Streets
F.U.N.O. - Be In My Bonnet (Jungle Mix)
Perplexer - Church Of ouse (RMX)
Dreamworld - Movin' Up
Cabana - Bailando Con Lobos (Godmen RMX)
I.N.X.S. - Original Sin
Itty-Bitty-Boozy Woozy - Tempo Fiesta
Eating Habbits - That's Quite Meaty
Sin With Sebastian - Shut Up (And Sleep With Me)
New Atlantic - Sunshine After The Rain
Tinman - Gudvibe
Lick feat. Kentucky - I'm The Girl Of Your Dreams
Atlantic Ocean - Lorelei
Masterboy - Generation Of Love
Diva - The Sun Always Shines On TV
J.X. - You Belong To Me
Activate - I Say What I Want
Haddaway - Fly Away
DJ Hooligan - Wake Up Your Dream
R.M.B. - Love Is An Ocean
Mr. President - 4 On The Floor
Scatman John - Scatman's World
Baby D. - I Need Your Lovin'
Woop - Keep On Movin'
Key Motion - Automatic Love
Toxilogic - Feel The Wind
Tempest - Keep The Secret
Taucher - Infinity (Liquid RMX)
Dance 2 Trance - I Have A Dream
Damage Control - Thrust
Gina Mohammed - Love Is All I See
Hardsequencer - The Sound Of Transformation
L.E.T. Generation - Send Me An Angel (RMX)
Scooter - Endless Summer
Wonderland - In Our Dreams
U 96 - Movin' (RMX)
Dune - Are You Ready To Fly
D-Sign - Rave Pour Adeline (Feel The Music)
Intermission - Planet Love
DJ Paul Elstak - Luv U More
Paradise Place - Stargazer (Follow Your Heart)
Space Pilots - Trip On Orion
Scooter - Friends
Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy
East Beat Syndicate - 1000 Nights And One
J'N'M'Trax - Yeah


Langnase vol 3

01. Intro
02. Edward Reekers - So schmecktder Sommer
03. Sonic Dream Collective - I Wonder Why
04. Fugees - Killing Me Softly
05. Ex-It - Body Talk
06. Sound Of R.E.L.S. - Raising My Family
07. Centory - Girl You Know It's True
08. Leila K. - C'mon Now
09. Fun Factory - Don't Go Away
10. Peter André - Mysterious Girl
11. Sir Prize - Sing Along
12. Suggs - Cecilia
13. The Corrs - The Right Time
14. Backstreet Boys - Quit Playing Games
15. Bürger Lars Dietrich - Seyx Eis
16. Pandera - I Love You Baby
17. Culture Beat - Hamana
18. Samira - The Rain
19. DJ Bobo - Deep In The Jungle
20. ? - Wot?
21. Captain Jack - Soldier Soldier
22. Restless - A Horse With No Name
23. Mr. President - Coco Jambo (House)
24. Mirco Nontschew - I Found Love
25. Backstreet Boys - Get Down
26. Tempest - What Can We Do (Shudab)
27. Snap feat. Einstein - The Power '96
28. Soultans - Can't Take My Eyes Of You
29. Stevie B. - Can You Feel It
30. No Mercy - Where Do You Go?
31. 3rd Nation - I Believe
32. Basic Element - Shame
33. Nina - Can't Stop
34. The Outhere Brothers - Olé Olé
35. Los Del Rio - Maria Maria
36. Livin' Joy - Don't Stop Movin'
37. David Hasselhoff - I've Been Looking For Freedom
38. Timeless - One More Step To Take
39. Molella - See The Difference
40. B.B.G. - Snapiniess
41. Fish & Chips - Rhythm Of Rain
42. No Ordinary Love - No Ordinary Love
43. DJ Quicksilver - Boing
44. Daisy Dee - Just Jump
45. B.G. The Prince Of Rap - I Gave You All My Money
46. Captain Hollywood - Love And Pain
47. Culture Beat - Take Me Away
48. U 96 - A Night To Remember
49. Loc-8 - Message On Air (RMX)

Mr. President Megamix

50. Intro
51. Coco Jambo
52. Side To Side
53. You Can Get It
54. Turn It Up
55. Don't You Ever Stop
56. Goodbye, Lonely Heart
57. I Give You My Heart
58. Where The Sun Goes Down

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment