2 Deejays Megamix 2 (1995)

2 Deejays Megamix 2 (1995)

Mixed Tracklist

Intro 2 Dee Jays
2 Unlimited - Do What's Good For Me
Dj Bobo - Freedom
CB Milton - A Real Love
Lena - To The Rhythm Of Love
Cartouche - Miracles
2 Brothers On The 4Th Floor - Come Take My Hand
Catalana - The Summer Of Love
Black Diamond - Take It 2 My Love
D.F.S - Oe Eee Ou
Break 2 Dee Jays
Dj Paul Elstak - Life Is Like A Dance
Nymfo - I Feel Love
Mach 7 - Unted State Of Japan
Technotronic - I Want You By My Side
Eternal Disco - Jingo
Jackie Jones - Latino Beat
The Maxx - Lets Go
Twins - Rage
RozLyne Clarke - Knocking Me Out
Double U Fresh - Music Non Stop
D NAtural - Dr Beat
Jerrel - It Must Be Love

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

3 comments:

  1. This is weird, I remember of a remix of Shimmy Shake of the 740 Boyz on this one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Para los europeos que lleguen buscando este archivo les informo que existe un '2 Deejay Megamix 2 versión Europa' y un '2 Deejay Megamix 2 versión America'. La publicada en este Blog es obviamente la versión para America!!!

    For Europeans who arrive looking for this file I inform the version published in this blog is the version edited for America!

    ReplyDelete
  3. in france,this is not this playlist!^^
    different playlist for different country.

    ReplyDelete