DJ Traxx - Eurodanceperu Mix

DJ Traxx - Eurodanceperu Mix
Mixed by DJ Traxx

ADMIRAL NELSON - Love is Gone (Radio Edit)
CHARLOTTE - Where We Are (Club Mix)
X-PRESSION - This is Our Night (Sinlge Radio Edit)
IN COLOUR - I Wanna Give it to you (Hollywood Up Mix)
SIRIUS - This is My Life (Euroworld Mix)
CAPTAIN HOLLYWOOD - Impossible (Original Club Mix)
TH EXPRESS - (I'm) on Your Side (factory team edit)
DJ NEFI - Ride on a Meteorite
TEXTURE - Power Of Love (Radio Edit)
WHIGFIELD - I Want To Love (Extended Mix)
VENUS & MARC - Xummertime (Euro Dance Mix)
X-FADE - Dance (control Mix)
ACTIVATE - Let The Rhythm Take Control (Extended Version)
RAMA - Light My Fire (Original Mix)
MAGIC AFFAIR - Omen III (D.J. Pierre Mix)
OUTTA CONTROL - Tonight It's Party Time (Euro Mix)
CORONA - The Rhythm Of The Night (Space RMX feat. Ice MC)
PRIORITY - Time to Unite (Syntheseum Mix)
STANLEY FOORT - You Make me Believe in Magic (Radio Edit)
S.A.Y. Feat PETE D. MOORE - Music Takes You Higher (Club Remix)
ALEXIA PHILLIPS - I Never Needed (Eurosized Radio)
DJ BOBO - Take Control (Club Dance Mix)
NIGHT PEOPLE - In The Night (Extended Club Mix)
SWANN - I Love My Life (Extended Remix)

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

2 comments:

  1. Hi there..i cannot download this compilation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both links are ok(ON LINE),PASS IS OK!(JUST CHECKED)
    ????

    ReplyDelete