Euro Dance ( Rare Eurodance Tracks )

Euro Dance ( Rare Eurodance Tracks )
Tracklist

Marton - Get Up And Do It (Extended Mix)
Piccadilly - Move In Time ( Original)
Kate Project - Ecstasy Of Flight (Extended)
East Forest - Girl I Want Your Love (Extended)
Bandido - Wouldn't It Be Good (factory team)
Masquerade - Inside Of Me (Dentro De Mí) (Dance Spanish)
Lawrence - She's A Devil (long version)
Club Soul - I'll Be The One ( Original)
Orlando - Breaking My Heart (Extended)
Ian Lex - Let Me Take Your Love ( Original)
Wildside - In My Arms (Extended)
Silva - Dangerous ( radio edit)
T.H. Express - I'm On Your Side ( Original)
D.J. Peeza - Barcelona Night ( radio edit)

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

3 comments:

  1. hi frind, cool post
    please send me pasword
    thanks for sharing
    i love eurodance

    ReplyDelete