90 Sonidos Megamix & Maquina Brutal!

90 Sonidos Megamix
Mixed By Maglio Nordetti

Ice Mc - Think about the way
Playahitty - The Summer Is Magic
La Bouche - Be my lover
Me & My - Dub I Dub
Corona - Try me out
2 Brothers On the 4 floor - Dreams
X-Ite - Down down down (Club Mix)
Alexia - Number One
J.K. - You & I (Classic Remix)
Netzwerk - Memories

Maquina Brutal! (1993)

Maquina Brutal
Mixed by Jose Maria Castells & Toni Peret

Various Mega Mix De Temas Seleccionados

Leila K - Open Sesame
The Human Zoo - Don't Feel Like You're Falling...
Test Pressing - No Hay Nada Grabado
Fargetta - The Music Is Moving
Z100 - Testa Don't Stop
Def Dames Dope - It's Ok, All Right
Test Pressing - Fibre
Damien - The Beat
Yanso - You Got My Mind

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment