The Ultimate 90's Dance Machine

The Ultimate 90's Dance Machine

Mixed by DJ Fajry (F@jry)
- Style: Euro Dance, Euro House, Trance, Techno -


Intro
Moby - Theme From Mission Imposible
Robyn - Show Me Love
J-Lo - If You Had My Love
Tarkan - Simarik
Ace Of Base - The Sign
Ace Of Base - Never Gonna Say I'm Sorry
Ice MC - Easy (Rap)
Masterboy - Land Of Dreaming
N-Trance - Stayin' Alive
Will Smith - Gettin' Jiddy Wit It
CJ Lewis - R To Th A
Will Smith - Freakin' It
Snap - Cult Of Snap
Robin's Luv 4 Luv
Spice Girls - Who Do You Think You Are
Snap! - MaryHad A Little Boy
Haddaway - What Is Love
Tom Jones - Sex Bomb
Stardust - Music Sounds Better With You
High Land - Solo Tu
Snap! - Rhythm Is A Dancer
Jesse Green - Flip
M People - Moving On Up
Captain Hollywood Project - More And More
Extasy
Real McCoy - Another Night Another Dream
J-Lo - If You Had My Love (Dance Mix)
2 Unlimited - Twilight Zone (Rave Mix)
Amber - This Is Your Night
Dr Alban - It's My Live
2 Unlimited - Tribal Dance
Double You - Run To Me
MC Hammer - Whoomp There It Is
Urban Cookie Collective - The Key The Secret
Whighfield - Saturday Night
Gina G - Ooh Aah Just A Little Bit
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Corona - Baby Baby
Culture Beat - Mr Vain
Lady Violet - Inside To Outside
Ice MC - Think About The Way
Dr. Alban - Look Who's Talking
JK - You And I
Dj Miki - Dance Piu
Capella - U& Me
TNT - I'm Gonna Be All Right
Le Mounde Dans Tes Yeux
Ice MC - It's A Rainy Day
Me & My - Dub I Dub
Corona - Walking On Music
Rollergirl - Dear Jessie
Real McCoy - Automatic Lover
Two Cowboys - Everybody's Gonfi Gon
Dr. Alban - Let The Beat Go On
JK - My Radio
Playahitty - 1, 2, 3 Train With Me
DJ Quicksilver - Electronic Pleasure
Pullover
Corona - Don't Go Breaking My Heart
Africa Bambaataa - Feel The Vibe
DJ Bobo - Love Is All Around
DJ Bobo - Freedom
Aqua - Dum Di Da Di Da
Netzwerk - Memories Of Love
Prodigy - No Good
Mo-Do - Ein Zwei Polizei
Scooter - Freinds
Scooter - Back In The UK.

Bonus Track
N-Trance - Electronic Pleasure (Original Version)

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

2 comments:

  1. guys i want ask you about a song in this link

    i want the name of it please

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LFwOLurRlA0

    the song in the beginning

    i heard some words like ( give me your love give me your hand , give me your soul... )

    that what i got :D

    can u help me to find it

    and if you find this song please let me know by send email to me

    sulaiman.azoz@gmail.com

    thank you

    ReplyDelete