Deep Dance 43 (1996)

Deep Dance 43 (1996)
Mixed By DJ Deep
-The King Of Mix-


Intro 0:50

Deep 43 (33:34)

DJ Dado - X-Files Theme
Quad City DJ`s - C`mon N` Ride It
Bizarre Inc. - Keep The Music Strong
Gina G. - Just A Little Bit
Daisy Dee - Just Jump
Ice MC - Give Me The Light
Awex - Wicked Plasticman
Constructor - What Is In Love
Jennifer - Da Dee Da
Paul Zone - Male Stripper
Basic Element - Shame
Alexia - The Summer Is Crazy
Voice - Dance With Me
Shout - The Dance Anthem
Once & Twice - Sunshine And Rain
Unlimited Nation - Move Your Body
K.Da Cruz - I`m On Fire
Magic Affair - World Of Freedom
E-rotic - Fritz Love My Tits
Me & My - Lion Eddie
Serge - Where Are You Now
Free Jack - I Wanna Make You Happy
No Mercy - Where Do You Go
Squeezer - Blue Jeans
U96 - Heaven
Fraktal2 - Die Reise
Baby Jane - Permanent Girl
Tokyo Ghetto Pussy - To Another Galaxy
Beatcounter - Make Some Noise
Free Jack - I Wanna Make U Happy
Sequential One - Never Start To Stop
Universe - Everybody Is A Star
The Company - Open Your Eyes
Dune - Hand In Hand
Scooter - Rebel Yell

Italo Dance 4

Jump - Frankenstein
Rife - Love
Spacemaster - World Of Confusion
Alexia - The Summer Is Crazy
Da Blitz - I Belive
Messiah - Your Music Is A Show
Phea - Overnight
Kekee - All Yours Tonight
X-Fader - Dance
Daffodil - Only For You
Charlotte - Where We Are
Dc Mark - Baby Love
Diana`s - You`re My Angel
Nevada - Feels Like Heaven
2 Fm - More Than You
M.System - I Can Fly
Interface - Nothing Matters
Too Busy - Take My Heart
Lullaby - Como El Viento
Jada - Always

Total time; 76:30 min.

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment