Maxximum Dance Mega Mixes (1994)

Maxximum Dance Mega Mixes (1994)

Mixed Tracklist

Snap! - Snap Megamix 4:35
Ooops Up
The Power
Cult Of Snap
Mary Had A Little Boy

Twenty 4 Seven - Greatest Hits Megamix 13:17
Slave To The Music
Is It Love
Take Me Away
Leave Me Alone

Imagination - Megamix 5:12
Just An Illusion
Music And Lights
So Good So Right
Flashback

Double You - Hit Mix 7:38
Please Don't Go
With Or Without You
We All Need Love
Who's Fooling Who

Village People - Megamix 3:58
Y.M.C.A.
In The Navy
San Francisco
Macho Man
Can't Stop The Music

Silent Circle - Hit Mix 3:09
Touch Me In The Night
Stop The Rain
Moonlight Affair

Miami House Attack - Rock My No. 1's 3:54
I Can't Leave You Alone
It's Been So Long
Rock Your Baby

Nomad - The Nomad Megamix 7:21
You Love Is Lifting Me (I Wanna Give You Devotion)
Just A Groove
Something Special
24 Hours A Day

KC & The Sunshine Band - Megamix - The Official Bootleg 4:16
That's The Way (I Like It)
(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Body
Get Down Tonight
I'm Your Boogie Man
Keep It Comin' Love
Please Don't Go

Bass Bumpers - Megabump 5:52
The Music's Got Me
Move It To The Rhythm
Get The Big Bass

2 Unlimited - Automatic Megamix 4:54
Get Ready For This
Twilight ZoneWorkaholic
The Magic Friend

Beats-O-Matic - Motorcity Mix 4:57
Reach Out I'll Be There
Stop, In The Name Of Love
Back In My Arms Again
Come See About Me
I Can't Help Myself
The Same Old Song
ABC

Hithouse Special Dance Medley 8:37
Jack To The Sound Of The Underground
I LIke Hithouse
Piano House
Move Your Feet To The Rhythm Of The Beat
Everybody (Intro)
Blast Off

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment