Años 90's Vol. 3 - El mejor álbum de los 90's

Años 90's  Vol. 3 -  El mejor álbum de los 90's

Cd 1

NICK KAMEN - I Promised Myself
ME & MY - Dub I Dub
ACE OF BASE - All That She Wants
JAM & SPOON - Right in the Night
INTERMISSION - Piece of my Heart
KIM SANDERS - Show Me
ERASURE - Love to have You
BAD BOYS BLUE - Save Your Love
MARIE CLAIRE D'UBALDO - The Rhythm is Magic
NEWTON - Streamline
DOUBLE VISION - Knockin'
BILLIE RAY MARTIN - Your Lovin Arms
SAFRI DUO - Played Alive
GURU JOSH - Infinity
AQUA - Barbie Girl

Cd 2

ACE OF BASE - Beautiful Life
ALEXIA - Uh La La La (remix)
SAINT ETTIENE - He's On the Phone
ROBERT MILES - Children
GALA - Suddenly
CORONA - I Don't Wanna Be A Star
G.E.M. - I Wanna Fly
SAVAGE - Don't You Want Me
NETZWERK - Passion
JELLYHEAD - Crush
FATA - You Know What I Want
DANNY KEITH - Hold On
DOUBLE YOU - Dancin' With An Angel

Cd 3

DEJA VU feat. TASMIN - Don't Speak
ROSS - Maria
CABBALLERO - Hymn
TRACY ANNE - Tonight
JERRY DALEY - Send Me an Angel
SAINT ETIEN - Feeling Emotions
PRINCETON - Higher
JOEE - Angel
OUTWORLD - The End
IN DREAMS - Where is the Light
NOSTRUM - Night In Motion
JACYNTHE - Try my Love
HOUSECREAM - Piece Of my Heart

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

1 comment:

  1. http://depositfiles.org não é muito bom para baixar arquivos, Por que não postam no http://www.mediafire.com ou em outros?

    ReplyDelete