Deep Magic Dance 29 (1994)

Deep Dance 29
Mixed By DJ Deep
-The King Of Mix-


Deep Dance Take 29 31:20

Intro
Deadly Sins - Everybody's Dancing
Cappella - Move It Up
Sparks - When Do I Get To Sing "My Way"
Keith Mac Project - Take Me To A Higher Love
Rednex - Cotton Eye Joe
Reel 2 Real - Can You Feel It?
The Outhere Brothers - Don't Stop
2 Unlimited - No One
Black Rose - Melody
Fourteen 14 - Don't Leave Me
Jay Jay Okocha - I I Am Am JJ
Sin-Club - (I Wish You) Lot Of Luck
Noizefactory - Reach Out
Featuring - Tanya
Stanley Foort - Love Makes The World Go Round
Army Of Lovers - Lit De Parade
Taleesa - I Found Luv
The Free - Lover On The Line
DJ BoBo - Let The Dream Come True
Bass Bumpers - Good Fun
Maxx - You Can Get It
Ophelia - Hand In Hand
Clubfish - Nimm'n
Snap - Welcome To Tomorrow

Various - Deep Hard III 19:08

Perplexer - Da Capo
Mikado - Feel The Bass
Sequential One - Back To Unity (Century Rave)
Techno Duck - All Around
Featuring - Jod S 11
Interactive - Forever Young
Andreas Dorau - Stoned Faces Don't Lie

Various - Dance Association Vol. 2 20:06

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment