Dancefloor Mix 5

Dancefloor Mix 5
TRACKLIST

01. Dancefloor-Mix Vol.5
Intro
T.H.Express Feat.Moe - I'm On Your Side (Rmx)
Radiorama - Let Me Be
M & M Crew Feat.Cali Gold - Move On
La Bouche - I Love To Love
Alphabase - Heaven Help My Heart
Magic Affair - Energy Of Light
La Switch - Kiss Me Baby
Masterboy - Baby Let It Be
Clock - In The House
2 Unlimited - Jump For Joy
Garfield - Hold On To Your Dream
Culture Beat - Get It Right
Corona - I Don't Wanna Be A Star (Rmx)
Guns & Ammo - Golden Eye
Outro

02. Dancehouse-Mix
Double You - Because I'm Loving You
Tony Di Bart - Turn Your Love Around
X-Static Feat.Long Leg. - Move Me Up
20 Fingers Feat.Katrins - Sex Machine
Gala - Everyone Has Inside
2 In A Room - Carnivel
Los Locos - El Tiburon
Fargetta - Midnight

03. Charts-Flash'95
La Bouche - Be My Lover
Underworld - Born Slippy
Victoria Wilson-James - Reach 4 The Melody
Capella - Tell Me The Way
E-Type - Set The World On Fire
Baby D - (Everybody's Got To Learnsometime)-I Need Your Loving (T.S.D.S. Housemix)
U96 - Moving
Dune - Hardcore Vibes
Technohead - I Wanna Be A Hippy

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment