Turn Up The Bass - Mega Mix 4 (1996)

Turn Up The Bass - Mega Mix 4 (1996)

Megamix Tracklist

TCM - Intro: The Mothership Has Landed
Q-Club - Tell It To My Heart
Yasang - Because Of You
Kym Mazelle - Love Me Or Leave Me
Diskofil - Da Johnny Ble' Til Connie
Darryl Pandy - Love Can't Turn Around
Double Dee - Found Love
Mighty Dub Katz - Magic Carpet Ride
Frankë Pharoah - I Need Your Love
Ill Disco - Shake Your Booty
Pizzaman - Happiness
Kellee - My Love
Lady Shelly - Get It On (Premier Club Mix)
Urban Cookie Collective - So Beautiful
Fun Factory - Doh Wah Diddy
Tutu - I Wanna Thank You
740 Boyz - Bump Bump (Booty Shake)
CB Milton - Show Me The Way
Partyzone - Partytime (Is Anytime)
Jamie Walters - All Cried Out
The Three Bees - Middle Chill: The Comeback
N-Trance - Electronic Pleasure
Motiv 8 - Break The Chain
Obsession - I Only Wanna Be With You
Technotronic - I Want You By My Side
Mr. Jack - Only House Muzik
Tony Di Bart - Turn Your Love Around
Undercover - Every Breath You Take
Dance Power - Children
Cappella - I Need Your Love
Optical 2 - Move On Up
Gener 8 - Boom Boom Down
Baby In Blue - Spaceman
Mr. Gee - Party Harty
2 Unlimited - Jump For Joy
E.V.O. - I Don't Know
Mach 7 - Alacazam
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Fairytales
Scooter - Let Me Be Your Valentine
T. Parker - Mighty Quinn
Ohm - Trip To Paradise
Scooter - Back In The U.K.
BND - Here I Go Again
TCM - Outro: New Dimensions

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment