The New Dance Projekt Volume 09

The New Dance Projekt Volume 09

Mixed By DJ Rik

K.Da Cruz - New High Energy
Black & White - Do You Know
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dance With Me
Rimini Project - Movin´Around
E-Rotic - Billy Jive With Willys Wife
Maxx - Get-A-Way
Hit The Floor - Energizer
Mr.President - Gonna Get Along
Playahitty - One, Two, Three
Fun Factory - Take Your Chance
Twenty 4 Seven - Keep On Tryin
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Let Me Be Free
E-Rotic - Fred Come To Bed
Rimini Project - Wake Up
Mr.President - Space Gate
Odyssey - Move Your Body
General Base - Base Of Love
The Lovers - Love Me To The Limit
Rimini Project - Fall In Love Fall In Pain
Ice Mc - Give Me The Light
Playahitty - The Summer Is Magic
2 Unlimited - Throw The Groove Down
Ice Mc - Take Away The Colour
Twenty 4 Seven - Take Me Away
Melodie Mc. - Give It Up!
2 Brothers On The 4th Floor - Dreams
ReAnimatotor Feat. Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby 2001
Kosmonova - Danse Avec Moi!
Alice Deejay - Back In MY Life
Djs At Work - Do You Remember
Rollergirl - Dear Jessie
Alice Deejay - Will I Ever
Haddaway - What Is Love Reloaded
2 Unlimited - No Limit
U96 - Love Sees No Colour
U96 - Das Boot
L.A.Style - I´m Raving O Si Nene
Sqeezer - Sweet Kisses
Ice Mc - Thing About A Way
Mr.President - I Give You My Heart
Red 5 - Lift Me Up
Blank & Jones - After Love
Bad Boys Blue - Luv 4 U
Activate - I Say What I Want
Magic Affair - In The Middle Of The Night
Scan - The Sound Of Earth
Imperio - Qou Vadis
Pharao - Temple Of Love
Maxx - No More I Cant Stand It
Culture Beat - Mr Vain
Snap - Rhythm Is A Dancer
Masterboy - I Got To Give It Up
Talessa - I Found Luv
Disco Nation - Rock Da Jam
C.B.Milton - Its A Loving Thing
Haddaway - Rock My Heart
Scatman John - Scatman
E-Rotic - Fritz Love My Tits
K.Da Cruz - New High Energy
Imperio - Qou Vadis
Outro

DOWNLOAD (DEPOSITFILES)

Pass = www.90s-dance-hits.com
(use copy and paste)

No comments:

Post a Comment